Double Gingko Pennanular
- This style of closure (also known as a fibula) is an ancient Celtic design dating back to 1000 BC.
- The pin is securely attached to the frame. Spinning the frame secures the pin to the garment. This sturdy pin is suited to medium-to-heavy-weight open-weave garments.
- 3 inches (7 cms) in diameter. Recommend wearing with opening at the top as shown.
- Gingko leaves by nature have a calming effect. Gingko trees survived three mass extinctions including one that killed the dinosaurs! Today we admire these leaves for their beauty and zen nature.
- This is a best-selling closure.