Natural Gingko Leaf
- Gingko leaves are much loved world-wide as a symbol of strength, hope, peace and longevity. Gingko trees are the only plant to have survived three ice ages!
- Many people love gingko leaves for their “zen” appearance. There is no denying the leaf shape is among the most beautiful ever created.
- Suitable for light-to-medium weight open-weave garments.
- 5 1/4 inches (13 cms) long.
- The actual leaf section is 1 1/2 inches (3.8 cms) in each direction.
Note: WB-131 Closed Gingko Leaf is slightly smaller than this measuring 1 inch (2.5 cms) long and 1 ½ inches (3 cms) wide. Same length.